- The $80 Shipping for this Treadmill Covers MEL, SYD, ADEL & ACT. Please call/email us for a Competitive Freight Quote outside these areas like WA, TAS, NT & QLD.
- Additional features for the Lifespan Fitnes Chaser 2 Treadmill:
- Quality 2.5hp motor with a top speed of 14km/hr
- Large LCD Computer showing Speed, Distance, Time, Calories & Pulse (Hand Touch)
- Instant Speed Keys on Computer. Toggles on Handlebar to easily adjust speed
- ShockControl™ Basic Cushioning System to help save wear and tear on joints
- Folds for storage with hydraulic assistance
- Running Belt size: 120cm x 43cm
- Set Up Size: 150cm X 71cm X 131cm (L x W x H). Folded Size: 78cm X 71cm X 135cm (L x W x H) – Very Easy to Assemble
- Max user weight: 130kg’s
- Warranty for the Lifespan Fitness Chaser 2:
- Lifetime Frame & Motor (5 years unconditional on motor), 12 months Parts.
Treadmills give you a good cardio workout and are a great way to burn body fat. Treadmills give you a flat even surface to walk or jog on. They push you along which has been proven to maximize weight loss. They also provide a low impact exercise due to the cushioning, which is great for rehabilitation. Low impact exercise is also recommended during pregnancy. It is also gentle on your knees, ankles, and back.
Using a Treadmill will also boost your metabolism. It will give you a full body workout and give you more energy. It is a weight bearing exercise which can help to increase bone density. Regular exercise can also reduce stress and make you look and feel great. You can walk or run on a Treadmill in the comfort of your own home making it a safe and convenient way to exercise.