- The $140 Shipping Covers MEL, SYD, ADEL & ACT. Please call/email us for a Competitive Freight Quote outside these areas like WA, QLD, TAS & NT.
- Massive 4.0hp motor with a top speed of 24km/hr, 20 Levels of Motorised Incline (tops out at a whopping 22 degree incline)
- FitLink App stores workout data and lets you control the treadmill with your phone/tablet.
- Commercial Grade Rollers and Belt Drive
- Large 4 x Window Computer shows Speed, Distance, Time & Calories with 16 Pre-set programs. Powerful cooling fan, phone holder
- ShockControlTM suspension / cushioning helps protect joints
- Running Belt size: 155cm x 51cm
- Set Up Size: 178cm X 91cm X 180cm (L x W x H) – Not Foldable. Max user weight: 180kg’s
- Warranty for the Lifespan Fitness Everest Incline Treadmill:
- Lifetime Frame & Motor (5 years unconditional on motor), 12 months Parts
Treadmills give you a good cardio workout and are a great way to burn body fat. Treadmills give you a flat even surface to walk or jog on. They push you along which has been proven to maximize weight loss. They also provide a low impact exercise due to the cushioning, which is great for rehabilitation. Low impact exercise is also recommended during pregnancy. It is also gentle on your knees, ankles, and back.
Using a Treadmill will also boost your metabolism. It will give you a full body workout and give you more energy. It is a weight bearing exercise which can help to increase bone density. Regular exercise can also reduce stress and make you look and feel great. You can walk or run on a Treadmill in the comfort of your own home making it a safe and convenient way to exercise.