HALF PRICE shipping! We will offer half price shipping for this product based on Lifespan Fitness shipping prices.
- Additional features for the Lifespan Fitness Reformer Treadmill:
- Quality 2.25hp motor with a top speed of 14km/hr. Slow Starting Speed of 0.3km/hr
- 12 Levels of Motorised Incline. Extra Long Handrails for Safety / Stability (also has Transport Wheels)
- Part of Lifespan’s Premium Range, Excellent Build Quality
- Large LCD Computer showing Speed, Distance, Time, Calories & Pulse (Hand Touch)
- Instant Speed and Incline Keys on Computer. Toggles on Handlebar to easily adjust speed
- Exellent cushioning to save wear and tear on joints. Running Belt size: 120cm x 40cm
- Set Up Size: 146cm X 65cm X 130cm (L x W x H). Max user weight: 130kg’s
- Warranty for the Lifespan Fitness Reformer Treadmill:
- Lifetime Frame & Motor (5 years unconditional on motor), 12 months Parts
Treadmills give you a good cardio workout and are a great way to burn body fat. Treadmills give you a flat even surface to walk or jog on. They push you along which has been proven to maximize weight loss. They also provide a low impact exercise due to the cushioning, which is great for rehabilitation. Low impact exercise is also recommended during pregnancy. It is also gentle on your knees, ankles, and back.
Using a Treadmill will also boost your metabolism. It will give you a full body workout and give you more energy. It is a weight bearing exercise which can help to increase bone density. Regular exercise can also reduce stress and make you look and feel great. You can walk or run on a Treadmill in the comfort of your own home making it a safe and convenient way to exercise.