- The $60 Shipping Covers MEL, SYD, BRIS, ADEL, PERTH & ACT. Please call/email us for a Competitive Freight Quote outside these areas like TAS, NT.
- Additional features for the Orbit StarTrack ST37A.3 Treadmill:
- Whisper Quiet 1.5AC Commercial grade motor with a top speed of 20km/hr
- 15 Levels of Motorised Incline. MP3 input jack and speakers
- Large 7″ Back Lit LCD Compuer showing Speed, Distance, time, calories and Pulse (Hand Touch) – many built in programs
- Gel Flex Cushioned Deck with 2.5mm orthopedic running belt
- Toggles on Handlebar to easily adjust speed and incline
- Running Belt size: 142cm x 50cm. Set Up Size: 185cm X 85cm X 145cm (L x W x H)
- Max user weight: 120kg’s
- Warranty for the Orbit StarTrack ST37A.3 Treadmill:
- Lifetime Frame & Motor (10 YEARS unconditional on motor), 12 Months Parts
Treadmills give you a good cardio workout and are a great way to burn body fat. Treadmills give you a flat even surface to walk or jog on. They push you along which has been proven to maximize weight loss. They also provide a low impact exercise due to the cushioning, which is great for rehabilitation. Low impact exercise is also recommended during pregnancy. It is also gentle on your knees, ankles, and back.
Using a Treadmill will also boost your metabolism. It will give you a full body workout and give you more energy. It is a weight bearing exercise which can help to increase bone density. Regular exercise can also reduce stress and make you look and feel great. You can walk or run on a Treadmill in the comfort of your own home making it a safe and convenient way to exercise.