- The $40 Shipping for this Recumbent Bike Covers MEL, SYD, BRIS, ADEL, PERTH ACT. Please call/email us for a Competitive Freight Quote outside these areas like TAS, NT.
- Additional features Orbit FitClub Recumbent Bike:
- No Touch LCD Display Console showing Time, Speed, Distance, Calories,
ODO and Heart Rate (Hand Touch)
- 8 Levels of Ultra Smooth and Quiet Electromagnetic Resistance
- Back and Forward Sliding Seat Adjustment, Oversized Super Cushioned Seat
- Front Transport Wheels for Easy Maneuverability
- Assembles Dimmensions: 125cm x 46cm x 94cm
- Warranty for the Orbit FitClub Recumbent Bike:
- Lifetime Frame & Structure, 12 Months Parts
Recumbent Bikes are a great way to keep fit, you can ride a Recumbent Bike in the comfort of your own home. The best feature of a Recumbent Bike is the comfortable, upright seated position which is perfect if you have and back issues as you are sitting up straight as you exercise. They also provide a low impact exercise, which is gentle on your joints like knees, ankles, and back etc. Riding a Recumbent Bike will also boost your metabolism, give you a full body workout, give you more energy, and make you look and feel great!