- The $100 Shipping Covers MEL, SYD, BRIS, ADEL, ACT. Please call/email us for a Competitive Freight Quote outside these areas like WA, TAS, & NT.
- Additional Features for the Lifespan Fitness Viper Treadmill:
- Quality 3.75hp motor with a top speed of 22km/hr, 22 Levels of Motorised Incline
- FitLink App stores workout data and lets you control the treadmill with your phone/tablet.
- Top of the Range in Lifespan’s Premium Range, Excellent Build Quality – Orthopedic Running Belt
- Large LCD Computer showing Speed, Distance, Time, Calories & Pulse (Wireless – Comes with Chest Strap). Instant Speed & Incline Keys on Computer
- Unbelievable Spring & Rubber Block cushioning – feels like you are walking on air
- Running Belt size: 152cm x 52cm – 4 x Transport Wheels
- Set Up Size: 195cm X 88cm X 150cm (L x W x H) – Folded Size: 150cm X 88cm X 155cm (L x W x H)
- Max user weight: 180kg’s
- Warranty for the Lifespan Fitness Viper Treadmill:
- Lifetime Frame & Motor (5 years unconditional on motor), 12 months Parts
Using a Treadmill will also boost your metabolism. It will give you a full body workout and give you more energy. It is a weight bearing exercise which can help to increase bone density. Regular exercise can also reduce stress and make you look and feel great. You can walk or run on a Treadmill in the comfort of your own home making it a safe and convenient way to exercise.
Please call us if you have any questions at all, Ph: 03 9887 5058. We are here to help and would love to assist you with your purchase. This includes helping you to choose a Treadmill that will suit your fitness needs. We also guarantee to beat any competitors price!