- Additional information:
- Australian Made (in Country Victoria)
- Approximate size of figures is 40cm x 30cm, 90cm from arrow to tail and the NSEW cross frame is 70cm x 70cm.
- Avaialble in Black, you can paint your Weathervane in any colour
- Choose Roof Mount or Side Mount in your comments when ordering
- Side Mount: Fixes to the side of any flat surface like a fascia, chimney, shed wall etc.
- Roof Mount: Bends to suit any pitch of tiled or colourbond roof
Knowing the direction of the wind is an important part of predicting the weather. A Weathervane, also called a Windvane, is a tool for measuring wind direction. They were one of the first weather instruments ever used. To determine wind direction, a Weathervane spins and points in the direction from which the wind is coming. Our Weathervanes come in three parts. The Mount, the North South East West Cross Member and the Decorative top piece. There is a ball bearing in the sleeve at the base of the top piece. This allows it to spin and point to the correct wind direction.
Check out the whole range here: https://davesonlinedeals.com.au/product-category/weathervanes/