- The $40 Shipping for this Recumbent Bike Covers MEL, SYD, BRIS, ADEL, ACT. Please call/email us for a Competitive Freight Quote outside these areas like WA, TAS, NT.
- Additional features for the Lifespan Fitness RC-81 Recumbent Bike:
- 10 levels of Magnetic Resistance (very smooth and quiet)
- Adjustable and Angled Seat Length (with Pop Pin)
- Comfortable Seat with Built in Mesh Back Rest
- Large, LCD computer display showing speed, distance, time, calories and pulse
- Assembled Size: 136cm x 61cm x 106cm (L x W x H)
- Transport wheels. Max User Weight: 120kg’s
- Warranty for the Lifespan Fitness RC-81 Recumbent Bike:
- Lifetime Frame & Structure, 12 Months Parts
Recumbent Bikes give you a good cardio workout and are a great way to burn body fat. Recumbent Bikes are very comfortable to ride due to the backrest seat. Exercising in the seated position also works your Abs. They also provide a low impact exercise which is great for rehabilitation. Low impact exercise is also recommended during pregnancy. It is also gentle on your knees, ankles, and back.
Riding a Recumbent Bike will also boost your metabolism. Regular exercise can also reduce stress and boost your energy. You can ride a Recumbent Bike in the comfort of your own home making it a safe and convenient way to exercise.
Please call us if you have any questions at all, Ph: 03 9887 5058. We are here to help and would love to assist you with your purchase. This includes helping you to choose a Recumbent Bike that will suit your fitness needs. We also guarantee to beat any competitors price!