- The $60 Shipping for this Recumbent Bike Covers MEL, SYD, BRIS, ADEL, & ACT. Please call/email us for a Competitive Freight Quote outside these areas like WA, TAS, NT.
- Additional features for the Horizon Comfort R Recumbent Bike:
- Extra-Large Comfort Seat With Lumbar Support
- Computer Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Watts, HR Wheel and Profile – Contact Grips and Wireless Receiver (Chest Strap Not Included)
- 16 Levels of Resistance; 12 Programs (Manual, Intervals, Game, Weight Loss, Rolling, Cadence, Random, Constant Watts, THR Zone, % THR, Custom 1 and Custom 2)
- Compatible with the Passport Media Player for the ultimate immersive experience
- Self-Balancing Pedals with Adjustable Straps.
- Recommended User Height 4’10” – 6’2″ Max User Weight 160kg
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H) 165 x 65 x 135 cm
- Warranty for the Horizon Comfort R Recumbent Bike:
- Lifetime Frame & Structure, 2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour
Recumbent Bikes give you a good cardio workout and are a great way to burn body fat. Recumbent Bikes are very comfortable to ride due to the backrest seat. Exercising in the seated position also works your Abs. They also provide a low impact exercise which is great for rehabilitation. Low impact exercise is also recommended during pregnancy. It is also gentle on your knees, ankles, and back.
Riding a Recumbent Bike will also boost your metabolism. Regular exercise can also reduce stress and boost your energy. You can ride a Recumbent Bike in the comfort of your own home making it a safe and convenient way to exercise.
Please call us if you have any questions at all, Ph: 03 9887 5058. We are here to help and would love to help you choose the Recumbent Bike that will suit your fitness needs. We also guarantee to beat any competitors price!