- Due to This Being a Big and Bulky Item. Please call/email us for a Competitive Freight Quote to your area.
- Additional features for the Lifespan RC-300 Recumbent Bike:
- 16 Levels of Magnetic Resistance (very smooth and quiet)
- Adjustable Seat Length (with easy adjust lever). Comfortable Mesh Back Seat design
- Large, LCD computer display showing speed, distance, time, calories & pulse. It also has many programs, speakers and an iPad / Tablet Holder
- Assembled size: 170cm x 66.5cm x 110cm (L x W x H)
- Levellers and Transport wheels. Max User Weight: 150kg’s
- Warranty for the Lifespan RC-300 Recumbent Bike:
- Lifetime Frame & Structure, 12 Months Parts
Recumbent Bikes give you a good cardio workout and are a great way to burn body fat. Recumbent Bikes are very comfortable to ride due to the backrest seat. Exercising in the seated position also works your Abs. They also provide a low impact exercise which is great for rehabilitation. Low impact exercise is also recommended during pregnancy. It is also gentle on your knees, ankles, and back.
Riding a Recumbent Bike will also boost your metabolism. Regular exercise can also reduce stress and boost your energy. You can ride a Recumbent Bike in the comfort of your own home making it a safe and convenient way to exercise.
Please call us if you have any questions at all, Ph: 03 9887 5058. We are here to help and would love to help you choose the Recumbent Bike that will suit your fitness needs. We also guarantee to beat any competitors price!