The $80 Shipping for this Spin Bike Covers Metro MEL, SYD, ADEL, BRIS & ACT. Please call/email us for a freight calculator outside these areas as we do not have a freight calculator.
- Additional features for the Lifespan Fitness SM-410 Spin Bike:
- Commercial Grade Cast Iron 22kg Flywheel. Smooth, Quiet Magnetic Resistance and Belt Driven
- FitLink App Compatible
- Large LCD Computer showing Time, Speed, Distance, RPM, Pulse and Calories
- Adjustable Handlebars up and down, Adjustable Seat up and down, back and forward
- SpeedLock Seat Adjustments (Pull the seat up to adjust higher or push the lever down to go lower)
- Comfort Sports Saddle
- Transport Wheels & Floor Levellers
- Set Up Size: 133cm x 54cm x 115cm (L x W x H), Max user weight: 160kg’s
- Warranty for the Lifespan Fitness SM-800 Spin Bike: Lifetime Frame & Structure, 12 Months Parts
Spin Bikes give you a good cardio workout and are a great way to burn body fat. Spin Bikes have the additional advantage of allowing you to stand up as you train. This has been proven to maximize weight loss. They also provide a low impact exercise which is great for rehabilitation. Low impact exercise is also recommended during pregnancy. It is also gentle on your knees, ankles, and back.
Riding a Spin Bike will also boost your metabolism. It will give you a full body workout and give you more energy. Regular exercise can also reduce stress and make you look and feel great. You can ride a Spin Bike in the comfort of your own home making it a safe and convenient way to exercise.
Please call us if you have any questions at all, Ph: 03 9887 5058. We are here to help and would love to assist you with your purchase. This includes helping you to choose the Spin Bike that will suit your fitness needs. We also guarantee to beat any competitors price!